Annual Scholarship Program 2022
To become an eligible candidate, a student must fulfill the following:
- Fulltime enrollment details either at an American college or University level for the present academic year.
- Must have a good standing in current academic institution.
- Must have an exemplary involvement as a community.
- Candidates aging less than 18 must be permitted by the guardian or parents to participate in the scholarship program.
How To Apply
The procedure of applying for the scholarship is mentioned below:
- Fill out the application featured below on this page.
- Write your name and current school or institution you will be attending during mentioned academic year, and a valid email address.
- Must include phone number, name, and email address for the references that can identify your credentials as a viable applicant for scholarship.
- Using answers to clearly describe your reason and your aim to apply for scholarship.
Dates To Remember
From submitting scholarship application to fee payment at your institution, we have listed down all the dates you must know:
- As of now, applications are being accepted, so you can apply anytime by Oct 30th, 2022.
- Winning contestants will be notified via email and will be announced by midnight on Nov 30th 2022.
- Scholarship payment will be remitted to student’s college or university account by Dec 6th 2022.
Applicant Reviewing Process
All submitted applications will be reviewed by two of our employees. In the end, out of all candidates who applied for the scholarship, one winner will be chosen based on candidate’s activities and interest towards getting better education. References of all candidates will be contacted and verified. Likewise, references will have to testify candidate’s claims.
- Total scholarship value is $1000 and will be deposited by means of wire transfer. Applicable fees may apply.
- Candidate who will get the scholarship, he will be responsible to pay federal taxes as per the tax laws of that state.
- The recipient of the scholarship will have their picture, name, school or university name, and description listed in the recipient section of the website.