It’s very frustrating when you are playing a favorite song but your earbuds don’t respond. You must be perplexed as to what to do about it.
How to fix the “Skullcandy left earbud not working” problem?
Fixing Skullcandy’s left earbud is not a big deal. You can fix it in 2 ways. Firstly, you need to refresh your earbuds. In maximum cases refreshing the earbuds and connecting again solves the problem. But if it’s not working, you may try to refresh your phone’s Bluetooth option.
You must still be disoriented by this situation. Don’t worry yourself, this whole process manual is only for you.
Let’s start fixing the earbuds situation here!
2 Methods to Fix Skullcandy Earbuds Issue?
The Skullcandy Indy true wireless earbuds are a good pair of earphones. The waterproof certification of IP55 is a good fit. It’s clear mids and highs make it ideal for working out or listening to podcasts.
Skullcandy has established itself as a brand. That specializes in things that give you a lot of bang for your cash.
Skullcandy wireless earbuds and headphones come with a microphone.
Taking calls, activating your voice assistant, altering volume, and changing songs are just a few of the available possibilities. You can do all of this without having to take out your phone. By merely touching on your earbuds or headphones,
In Mono mode, Skullcandy earphones can be used. This means that just one earbud can be used at a time. Both earbuds can be synced in stereo mode and then paired with a Bluetooth device.
Pairing them is quite easy like pairing JBL headphones. It has a smooth pairing and controlling feature.
But, one earbud fails to work sometimes. The process for repairing either your left or right earpiece is the same.
Following are the two specific methods of solution to the problem.
Method 1: Refresh Your Earbuds
In most cases, refreshing the earbuds can solve the problem. You can read your user manual to do the work. Otherwise, here’s what you should do.
- Place both earbuds in their respective charging cases.
- Navigate to the device’s Bluetooth settings. you’ve paired your earbuds with.
- Take your buds off the pairing list and turn off Bluetooth.
- Remove the left earbud from its case now. Touch and hold the earbud’s center until the red LED indication flashes.
- This implies the earpiece has been adjusted. Place the left earbud back into its case.
- Remove the right earbud from the housing and repeat the procedure to set it..
- Place both earphones in your ears now. You will hear a beep tone and a voice prompt once both earphones have synchronized.
- At this stage, enable Bluetooth on the device. Your Skullcandy earbuds will appear on your device’s screen.
- Connect them to your computer or smartphone. Hopefully, both earbuds are producing sound.
Easy right? Let’s move on to the 2nd Method.
Method 2: Refresh Your Phone’s Bluetooth
If the 1st method is not working. Then you can try to refresh your phone’s Bluetooth option. It’s an easy task for you, not that confusing like turning on the TV without a remote.
What you’re doing is as follows:
- Disconnect both earphones. Then, click and hold the back button/touch panel for 6 seconds to switch them off.
- Now, for 10 seconds, hit and hold the touch panel on your left earbud. Insert the smartphone inside its charging case.
- Repeat the process using the correct earbud.
- When you remove both earphones from the charging case, pairing mode is activated.
- Search for your Skullcandy headsets on your phone, tablet via Bluetooth.
- Connect them when their names appear in the list. Ascertain that sound is coming from both earbuds.
That is all. Hopefully, any of the above-mentioned methods will do the work.
Precautions on Using Skullcandy Earbuds
It’s casual to have some issues with earbuds. But you can easily fix these problems as described above unless your earbuds are broken.
Still, if you want to avoid these problems here are some tips for you.
Tip 1: Remove The Left Earbud First
The pairing process is initiated by the right earbud. As a result, taking it out of its case causes it to break sync with the left earbud. And audio signals will not be received by the left earbud.
Starting with the left earbud is the best way to go. And remove it from the charging case before moving on to the right.
Tip 2: Use Left Earbud for Monomode
In mono mode, just the left earbud can be used. Because the left bud is a primary bud.If you want to use mono mode, ensure that both earbuds are turned on and connected.
Then simply replace the appropriate buds in the case. The left earbud will remain paired and still work with both music and calls.
Tip 3: Regularly Charge Your Earbuds
Sometimes low batteries cause pairing problems. That’s why you need to charge your earbuds before it gets low.
While charging, the earphones’ led will be solid red. If earbuds are not charging it won’t flash any light. You might experience this when one of your airpods won’t charge. When completely charged, It will shut down automatically.
Simply pressing the button on the front cover will show you how much power is left in your charging case. The four white LEDs will show the percentage of the remaining charge.
You can charge your case by plugging the micro USB cord with any adapter. Here are some micro USB cords that you can try:
These USB cords are topnotch in quality.
Question: Why would one of my Skullcandy earphones connect but not the other?
Answer: Hold the first earbud’s back button for 10 seconds before putting it in the case. Then repeat the process with the other earbud. Take both earphones out of the pouch to begin pairing mode.
Question: What’s the best way to pair left and right earbuds?
Answer: For 2 or 3 seconds, right-click the left earbud’s button till the lights change blue. Press and hold the right-hand button while continuing to hold the left-hand button. Simply keep your hands together for another 10-15 seconds. Both will have a red/blue flash.
Question: What is the lifespan of Skullcandy earbuds?
Answer: With both the ANC and BT turned on, the Venue has a battery life of up to 24 hours. If you wish to extend the range of your battery, follow these steps. For a wired ANC experience that should last up to 40 hours, plugin.
Thank you for reading the whole article. Hope now you are clear about what to do about skullcandy left earbud not working.
If your earbuds are broken and causing this issue. Don’t be concerned, the company offers a refund and replacement policy.
Best of luck!